STRATEGICALLY LOCATED IN NOUVELLE-AQUITAINE
- Poitiers TGV station is close to the city centre. Poitiers is the second best served city in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
- 1hr 15 min from Paris by high-speed train, 16 daily return journeys
- 55 minutes from Bordeaux by high-speed train
- Direct TGV to Roissy Charles-de-Gaulle airport (2hr20min) and Lille Europe (3hr30min).
- The multimodal hub at Poitiers station simplifies connections and provides access to all means of transport (TGV, TER, coaches, buses, taxis, car-hire, electric bikes etc…)
There are regular daily flights from Poitiers-Biard airport, via Lyon (1hr 15min) to French and international airports. Two regular lines also provide direct connections to London.
Outstanding motorway access (A10).
REAL ESTATE/ A MAJOR ASSET IN GRAND POITIERS
KEY SKILLS WORKING FOR BUSINESSES
Grand Poitiers is the second largest centre of higher education in Nouvelle Aquitaine with 27,000 students, 36 research laboratories and more than 1,300 researchers. Grand Poitiers is home to 50 university courses, numerous higher education institutions, national-level training establishments and a university hospital which houses INSERM and CNRS teams as well as a clinical research centre.
THE ALIÉNOR D'AQUITAINE BUSINESS PARK
Situated at the crossroads of the main communication routes (A10, Paris-Bordeaux high-speed train line and Poitier-Biard airport), this 200-hectare park is designed to adapt to the diversity of all activities there. For example, activities related to waste recycling and treatment will be grouped together in the eco-cluster sector, while logistics and delivery services will be located near the A10 motorway interchanges. Commercial activities and business services will also be catered for here.
Grand Poitiers wants to make this park a model business park: quality public spaces and facilities, construction of sustainable buildings, environmental compatibility…
The developer of the ZAC is a member of the PALME association. They are setting up a programme of actions labelled for environmental control and are aiming for ISO 14001 certification.
AT THE HEART OF FRENCH TECH
The SPN, the network of Digital and Image Professionals, has been carrying forward the momentum of French Tech here since 2015.